Rodolfo is a black belt judo practitioner. He is also the author of “Judo: Seven Steps to Black Belt (An Introductory Guide for Beginners).” He started doing judo more than twenty years ago and is still active in regular judo practice. He is a Certified National Coach in judo and is also certified as a judo referee. He is a life member of the United States Judo Federation and is affiliated with Shufu Yudanshakai, the black belt association of the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- Book Trailer: How to Invest in Stocks
- How to Invest in Stocks: A Beginner’s Guide to Making Money and Managing Risk in the Stock Market
- Key Challenges Posed by the Social Component of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Judo: An Introductory Guide for Beginners
- Cultural Identity and Social Exclusion in Indigenous Development
- Safeguard Measures and Cash Compensation in Involuntary Resettlement
- The Use of Cash Compensation in Involuntary Resettlement