Rodolfo has been interested in aviation for a long time. He is a general aviation pilot with instrument and multiengine ratings, endorsements for complex and high performance aircraft, high altitude flight, and crew resource management. He also holds an advanced ground instructor certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration. Most of his flying has been done in the Eastern part of the United States.
- Book Trailer: How to Invest in Stocks
- How to Invest in Stocks: A Beginner’s Guide to Making Money and Managing Risk in the Stock Market
- Key Challenges Posed by the Social Component of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Judo: An Introductory Guide for Beginners
- Cultural Identity and Social Exclusion in Indigenous Development
- Safeguard Measures and Cash Compensation in Involuntary Resettlement
- The Use of Cash Compensation in Involuntary Resettlement